Your Ad Here

Win $10 + 2,000 EC and An Ad Spot (09/23/08)

Posted by Kranjcarz | 9/15/2008
Main Entries: , , | 0 comment(s) »

Money-online-roy.blogspot.com - Okay, I'd like to make it short and simple:

I'm having a contest on my blog, my first attempt to launch an EntreCard contest.

My modest prizes are as follows:

1. one (1) 2,000 EC credits + $10 + 1 month 125 x 125 ad widget on my sidebar

2. three (3) 500 EC credits + 2 weeks 125 x 125 ad widget on my sidebar

So what do you need to do?

1. You need to subscribe to this blog via email (a pre-requisite for everything that follows after this, otherwise your entries won't be counted) - 5 entries

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2. Comment on this blog post - 1 entry

3. Promote this contest in your blog (5 entries), which should contain the following:
a) a link to this site and to this contest
b) details of the contest (prizes, due dates, etc)
c) advice me on how I can improve my PR and my blog in general (please be gentle, this one's optional 'tho)
no minimum number of words, as long as you can fit in all the info creatively, then post the link of your post here.

The contest will officially start today upon publishing of this post (September 3, 2008, 6:21PM Philippine time) and will end on September 23, 2008, 12:00MN, Philippine time.


Winners, which will be chosen via raffle draw, will be announced on September 25, 2008.

Hope to catch enough curiosity with this contest.... good luck to all!

Register for EntreCard here (free) if you are not yet a member, so you can join the contest


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

Related Posts by Categories



0 comment(s)

Post a Comment