Your Ad Here

Win An Apple iPod Nano 8 GB (10/01/08)

Posted by Kranjcarz | 9/16/2008
Main Entries: | 1 comment(s) »

Rishabhsood.net - Today I am starting off a new contest on my blog. Its very easy to win this Apple iPod Nano

First, Lets take a look at Apple iPod Nano 8 GB

One of you will be picking this in less than a month. I’ll be shipping it to your home free of cost.

So What exactly I have to do to win this sexy Apple iPod Nano 8 GB?

Well, Its pretty easy you just have to post a review of my blog on your website or a blog. The review should be of around 150-500 words. After you are done just email me the link where you have posted a review ( hotantivirus [at] gmail.com ) also you can comment on this blog post.

On 1st Oct. I will be declaring the best review and the winner will be contacted by email. Don’t miss this golden chance this Apple iPod Nano 8 GB can be yours!!

For Updates Regarding the contest you can Subscribe to my RSS feed.

There is just one condition for this contest: Your Blog should be atleast 1 month old and should be active.

Best of luck to everyone! Hope to see a winner soon.


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

Related Posts by Categories



1 comment(s)

  1. NJS // 6 October 2008 at 12:10  

    Another Scamster in the making: http://www.submityourcontest.com/another-scamster-is-in-the-making-with-2-contests/

    Delete this post

Post a Comment